Portugal Golden Visa - ONLY EUR 350,000
Portugal Golden Visa Program
With the new temporary Golden opportunity, this program is becoming more and more popular among investors who want the freedom of travel. If you are interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Iranian New Year Holidays, our office in Tehran in closed. Please read the information. If you are interested in having a property in Portugal with the minimum investment and receive residency in the beautiful country of Portugal, please send us an email. One of our representative will call you.
In October 2012, Portugal introduced its Golden Residence Permit for Investment Activity (“Golden Visa”). The Golden Visa has all the benefits of a Schengen Visa, entitling the holder to free movement throughout the 26 Schengen member countries in Europe. Golden Visa holders obtain access to residence permits, as well as to Portuguese citizenship (after 6 years of residency), with advantageous periods of stay in Portugal.
- Investment of EUR 350,000 in Real Estate for 5 years
- 4% return annually (You will get paid)
- Residency in a few short months
- Live and work in Portugal with residency
- Visa free travel to Schengen countries
- PR in 5 years
- Citizenship 1 year after PR
- Dependent children and parents included in the application
- Year 1 : Visa for Work and Travel
- Years 2-4 : Temporary Residency
- Years 5 : Apply for Permanent Residency
- Years 6: Apply for Citizenship
The new regulation for Portuguese Golden Visa Program states that with an investment of Only EUR 350,000 in a qualified Real Estate Development Asset which was built at least 30 years ago, an applicant can attain the Golden Visa. Under regular program the minimum investment would be EUR 500,000.
Note: There are only 32 spots for this projects that will soon be sold out.
The other requirements are:
- One week minimum stay per year in Portugal
- The applicant must be minimum age 25 years (no maximum age).
- Children up to 18 are considered dependents
- Children over 18 are considered dependents for as long as they continue education
- Only parents of the primary applicant that live with the PA can be considered dependents.
- No minimum education requirement
- No management requirement
- The applicant must possess a valid passport and reside legally in a country.
- The applicant must not be a citizen of the European Union.
- The applicant must pass a security background check.
Benefits of the Golden Visa
- Government processing time is 30 days (after completion of all requirements and file submission to the Government).
- Each applicant, his/her spouse, and dependents have the right to reside and work in Portugal, and to travel freely in the Schengen area.
- There are no restrictions on nationalities (all foreign nationalities may apply, who are not citizens of the European Union).
- Portugal offers a high quality of life, including modern business and medical facilities, shopping, natural beauty, sports, cultural events, and a warm climate.
- There is no age restriction, minimum education requirement, management or business experience requirement, strict net worth, or source of funds requirement.
- There is no interview.
- There is no tax on worldwide income.
- There is no language requirement (although basic Portuguese language will be required to obtain citizenship).
- The residency requirement is minimal (1 week per year).
- Applicants can apply for citizenship after 6 years of residency.
- The project is located in Porto in Portugal
- It is currently a Business centre which is being renovated and restructured in to a Hotel
- Only 32 units in total are available for the program
- The project will take about 12 to 16 months to complete
- Investors will have co-ownership of the hotel and will have a lease agreement with the developer
- 4% - EUR 14,000 annual gross dividend payable to the applicant after the construction is finished
- The units can be sold in 5 years or 6 years, as the investor chooses at 100% of the original invested amount
- Investors can stay 1 week a year at the property
- The investors can sell the ownership prior to maturity of 5 years if they choose to do so, at the price scale noted below.
- Year 1 at 80% of original investment
- Year 2 at 85% of original investment
- Year 3 at 90% of original investment
- Year 4 at 95% of original investment
- Year 5 at 100% of original investment